Trouble accessing this site

Al94 10:49 28 Jul 2004

Anyone else having trouble accessing the site this week at times and getting the following message
Error Occurred While Processing Request
The request has exceeded the allowable time limit Tag: cfmail

Please try the following:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Remote Address 82.133.113.103
Referrer click here
Date/Time 28-Jul-04 10:44 AM

€dstowe 10:52 28 Jul 2004

Proceeding at the pace of a snail crawling though treacle. Been like it a couple of days but definitely at its worst so far in this current spat of tardiness.

spuds 11:35 28 Jul 2004

Been like it for a few days now, especially around 10am. I run Net Medic and the results come back as 'experiencing response time performance problem'inactive server'.

Yesterday, I tried to reply to two posts, and the messages were returned back to me in 'gobblygook'and never got posted.

The speed this morning at the bewitching hour was very slow with error messages. Seems to have improved slightly in the last twenty minutes. Net Medic is stating that there is a 58% delay with the site!.

jonnytub 11:37 28 Jul 2004

i concur!!

LastChip 11:47 28 Jul 2004

The last couple of day's sometimes the site "cannot be found" and at other times, the page loading is very slow, but it's intermittent.

At other times, it's no problem at all.

It's similar to the issues experienced just before PCA changed to a new server, but not quite as bad. At one point, I thought it was my browser playing up, so I accessed other sites at random, but no problems elsewhere.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?