Troubble with computer after clean install.

Pri3go 02:05 02 Jun 2017

Hello guys!

I recently decided to reinstall windows 10 on my computer, bad idea. Before the clean install the computer did just fine, with an average 30-50 fps in wow, over 80 fps in League of legends (caped it at 80), and of course i could watch twitch. I've done a clean installation 3 times now, but the problems still remains: The computer itself seems to be running at normal speed, however, I cannot play games at all.

World of Warcraft is unplayable, regardless of settings. League of legends, even at the lowest possible settings I get 8-12 FPS sec and it's horrid.

I can't even watch twitch on my browsers (I tried Chrome, explorer, edge) When I go to twitch the stream will load, and somewhat start playing, but it's extremly laggy/choppy both sound and video, and it slows down the whole computer. Swapping to another tab takes 2-3 seconds. Everthing really just get slown down.

I should also note that the computer randomly freezes for a coupple of seconds, well, I'm not sure if it's freezing but the mouse/keyboard stops working for a coupple of seconds/takes a few before responding. (yes, even with razer synapse installed)

I'm pretty sure I'm running the correct drivers, I downloaded the newest ones from Nvidia, from MSI, and fully run windows update.

Heres some info about my computer:

CPU: INtel i5 4690 MOtherboard : z97 gaming 3 Ram : 12 gb

q33ny 20:39 03 Jun 2017

Install the latest chipset driver and the latest graphic card drivers.

rdave13 13:07 04 Jun 2017

As q33ny, check if this is your mobo, Z97 then select your OS then drivers.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

How to find a font: Discover the name of a typeface with these apps

The best iPhone for 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)