Trojans, Adware, Spyware

OliB8790 23:50 31 Mar 2008

Hi. I know a few things about computers in general terms, but I need some help. My PC is having some problems which have come from some kind of download I think. Ive got IE popups, and little shields and warning signs in my system tray, which keep warning me I'm infected. My backgroud is blue, also warning me I'm infected. I've tried this and that to fix it but today i made an effort. I disconnected my wireless, and ran a SUPERAntiSpyware full system scan. This brought up some trojans and adware, which i subsequently deleted. It then instructed me to restart my PC, which i did. I then ran the same scan again, and it return no results. Still the problem continued. I then ran a full Norton 360 system scan. This encountered no problems. Previous I had carried out this scan when I was trying this and that to fix it, and it came up with a trojan and a trojan.zlob. I followed norton instructions on how to delete these files, but have the registry entries were'nt even present. I deleted a couple of the ones instructed that i could find though and the trojans didnt appear next time I ran the scan. Then today after Norton 360 encountered no problems I ran a SB Search & Destroy, which reutrned 3 results, all of which were successfully deleted. But the problem is still here. Iv noticed some unusual processes running, which people have mentioned on forums about being connected to undesired programs etc. Someone please help? Im a novice when it comes to the technical side of computers. Thanks.

brundle 23:51 31 Mar 2008

Run HJT click here and post the log at this forum click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?