Trojan

Henryk 21:53 06 Jan 2004

I have just healed two trojans on my system using AVG anti virus.
I have a notification that Restore\Temp\A0005473.CPY ( a Trojan ) cannot be healed. any help please

leo49 22:02 06 Jan 2004

ME I presume. Turn off System Restore to flush the restore cache and with it the trojans,check with AVG,then turn System Restore back on.

ahales42 22:03 06 Jan 2004

click start,control panel, open system, click on system restore tab and check box marked "turn off system restore" then apply and ok. Then run avg again. Once the trojans have been removed, turn on system restore again.

VoG II 22:05 06 Jan 2004

How to do that with pictures click here

leo49 22:06 06 Jan 2004

In ME,system restore is found via System/File System/Troubleshooting.

jimv7 22:16 06 Jan 2004

I have recently been guided to click here a free trojan killer programme with free updates, it appears to be very good, so its worth a look.

QQAA 08:04 07 Jan 2004

Thanks jimv7 for introducing us the "a squared" trojan remover.

From what I see, it is available in both freeware (with free signature update) and shareware (with background trojan blocking, IDS, and Firewall, incremental auto update, click here) versions. I can feel a friendly gesture on the part of its author.

Previously, I have tried one or two trojan remover shareware and I can't really say they are actually able to detect trojan horses, let alone removing them from system safely. Let's see how this one fair.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?