triple jack plug extension

Air_Man 18:07 20 May 2006

I am rearranging my office and want to move my base unit, but my Logitech X520 5.1 speakers are connected to the base unit from the Front Right Speaker. This uses 3 x jack plugs (front,rear & base/tweeter) but the cable is too short to reach to where I would like the base unit.

Does anyone know of a sinle cable, triple jack plug extension cable (I have seen singles, but don't want to buy 3 of them - I've too many cables as it is) or would it be relatively simple to cut and add new cable to each (prefer not to have to though).

Thx

Stuartli 18:21 20 May 2006

I would think the most likely way to do it (apart from asking a local audio shop to make up the leads to the required lengths) is to use single and dual 3.5mm jackplug audio leads in combination - you are unlikely to find a three way version as there normally would be no call for it.

Air_Man 18:46 20 May 2006

Thanks StuartLi. I look into that option. More cables... I'm currently looking at trying to find a way to organise/route around 30 so adding to it is not ideal (wifi/Bluetooth is not an option).

wjrt 18:55 20 May 2006

would this do

click here

Air_Man 17:56 21 May 2006

Thanks all. Urgency meant I ended up buying 3xsingle stereo cables and taping them together.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires