Transfer Music from Ipod

Al94 00:16 24 Jul 2009

A friend of mine suffered a hard drive failure, can anyone recommend a free programme to download all her music from the Ipod Nano to the pc. Google shows various guides and software, just wondered if anyone has done this successfully, thanks

Lyn2 08:00 24 Jul 2009

Hi, I've heard iDump is free on this, but unfortunately it does not support iPod Touch.
You may recommend you friend to give it a try.
I personally used this iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer click here
It can help copy all your songs, videos, photos, playlists, podcasts and more from iPod/iPhone onto any folder on the computer and to iTunes. The great thing is that it won't erase any iPod files, and all iPod names and playlists are preserved. Yet, it only offers free trial.

On the whole, it's the most powerful one I've tried. You can free download it to try.

john bunyan 09:20 24 Jul 2009

I dont think you need a special programme. In iTunes without conecting i pod, go to Edit, Preferences, Devices. THen check the box "Do not automatically synch"
THen when you connect the i pod - you can go to "My computer", identify the iPod and download the music folder. (Sorry to rub it in, but why no external back up - even DVD's acn hold 4.5 gig)

threedoors 03:45 06 Aug 2009

i ever met this problem and i figure it out later with some third party software-Aniosoft iBackup.
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?