Transfer music from Iphone to galaxy 3

DhanaToul 20:43 26 Apr 2014

Hi,

I have a huge problem. After spending the last 6 years with iphones, I finally purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 today. Now the problem is this: there was a burglary at my place a few ago and my laptop was stolen, I still haven't replaced it. I cannot afford to lose all the music I have on my iphone (most of it purchased on itunes) and I really can't find a way to transfer music from one phone to the other without a computer. My partner has a laptop I can use, but since he has an iphone as well, I don't think I can use his itunes to do this. (or can I?) Gadgets aren't really my thing, but I needed a new phone/tablet for work and now this is where I'm stuck... I'm really praying that someone out there has an easy solution for me pleeeeaaaaasssssseeee!!!!
Looking forward to a few replies, willing to try pretty much anything as long as I don't have to walk around with 2 different phones :-)

Thanks, Dee x

rdave13 21:13 26 Apr 2014

No idea if this will work as I have never owned or used either type of 'phone but worth a look,

Easy Phone Sync Samsung.

DhanaToul 10:03 28 Apr 2014

Yes, at some point it's supposed to work, but not until I manage to get into my itunes library, which is just impossible on my partner's laptop since he has his own itunes account on his laptop - and I double checked, I can log into the itunes store, but not into my library, so that Easy Phone Sync can access my music :-(

This is getting really frustrating right now.. Looks like I won't be able to start using my phone till I buy a new laptop!:-( Anyone else got any ideas?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017