tower trolley

  Alf58 22:36 29 May 2007

About four years ago I purchased a small trolley which was for a computer tower. It had four castors and its width could be ajusted to accomodate different sized towers. It was only about a tenner and I thought it was a good idea because it kept the tower off the floor and allowed air to circulate around it. A castor has broken off and though I have tried cannot be glued successfully.

Problem: PC World no longer stock these items. Does anyone know where I can get one? Indeed what is their correct title so I can properly search E buyer etc?

  LABMAN 22:49 29 May 2007

Hi Alf58,

the item you are looking fo is called a CPU holder.

Staples are one place who do them click here but I imagine there must be many others, they cost quite a bit more than a tenner these days though.

  Alf58 23:05 29 May 2007

Thank you for the information. At last I can get myself a replacement.

  fitshase 23:08 29 May 2007

My dad has been using one of these:-

click here

Easy to install and keeps the CPU at a great height for accessing the drives.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone