Tool for removing the plastic lids from cartridges

bof:) 12:15 08 Apr 2004

Hi All,

I've been buying my Lexmark X75 cartridges from Ebuyer but in the back of my mind (just by the fluff) I seem to recall a thread about being able to purchase a 'tool' needed to remove the plastic tops from these cartridges.

Anyone remember it at all?

Thankyou,

Mike

pj123 14:48 08 Apr 2004

According to my supplier you don't need to take the top off. If you buy a refill kit from them it comes with everything you need to refill. Once you have the bits necessary you then only need to buy bulk ink. The refill kit costs £9.95 plus, I assume postage. ( I don't pay postage because he is local to me and I can pick it up). The site is click here Give them a try.

pj123 15:04 08 Apr 2004

Some more info for all who have Lexmark X75 printers. My supplier has just told me that he has had advanced notice that a compatible cartridge is in the offing and could be available within the next 2 months. If it happens I will post. Unfortunately, he has no idea of what the cost will be though, but anticipates somewhere between half and two thirds.

Wak 16:27 08 Apr 2004

Hi, I have a Lexmark X75 and get my INK-TEC refill kits from click here
These kits include all necessary tools and instructions for removing covers, a cartridge holder, all syringes and inks, and also a syringe and adaptor for drawing ink through the print head itself so as to avoid air locks, etc.
Excellent products from an excellent company, I think so, anyway.

bof:) 15:12 09 Apr 2004

Hi both, thankyou for your help. Its greatly appreciated.

Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone