Tom-Tom Virus

birdface 11:42 30 Jan 2007

There are that many owners of Tom-Tom who up-date it through their computers ,Pca show this on their front page,click here May be if you are having problems with your computer, This may be the cause.

p;3 11:50 30 Jan 2007

there is no comment on that either of anyone attempting to recall the appropriate items for replacement is there? or are they really not that bothered?

birdface 12:03 30 Jan 2007

No,They dont seem to care,You would have thought that they may have put a fix for it.Maybe if they fix it the Tom_Tom will not work,I would have Thought that they would have recalled it,Or at least warned their customers.I use it,But I have it in my Mobile so it does not affect me.

Aargh 12:07 30 Jan 2007

There is a software upgrade available which seems to fix things

birdface 12:18 30 Jan 2007

Hi,Thanks for that,I was just wondering about all the customers that have used it,And did not know that they were infecting their computers,I presume that Tom-Tom actually contacted their customers then,

Confab 12:19 30 Jan 2007

click here

Confab

birdface 12:23 30 Jan 2007

I just entered it on here as a warning to users of Tom-Tom who had no knowledge of it,If they have upgraded their software now,There is no need to keep this thread open,And will class it as resolved.

birdface 12:37 30 Jan 2007

Nice one,That will bring all the Tom-Tom Customers up to date,Thanks for that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone