Tiscali/TalkTalk direct contact info wanted?

spuds 13:33 15 Dec 2010

Can anyone provide an active senior management telephone contact number for Tiscali/TalkTalk.

I have a number of problems that I want to get sorted, and emails are not solving the issues.

I have a contact number to High Level Complaints, but this seems as though it is 'fielded'. Using an extension number seems to bring a message that the person' is out of the office till next Tuesday'.

What a way to run a business?.

lotvic 13:49 15 Dec 2010

Use the forum, the OCE's will contact the dept's for you and sort it out click here
(tip: read the Sticky and don't 'bump' your thread as they work from the oldest ones first)

muddypaws 13:51 15 Dec 2010

I have a number --standby

muddypaws 13:55 15 Dec 2010
  spuds 15:23 15 Dec 2010

I'll give that a look, but my problems are possibly far to long for a one off reply. One is that I cannot actually get into my account.

spuds 15:29 15 Dec 2010

I used that telephone number and got the 'is out of the office till next Tuesday' message. The first recorded message on first contact gives an alternative telephone number, but it was given in such a fashion that I could not understand it.

Tiscali/TalkTalk seem to not understand the Disability Discrimination Act, and I think Ofcom are dealing with that matter.

muddypaws 15:49 15 Dec 2010

Surprised he is eexpecting to be in before Xmas.
I must have been lucky getting through to him 1st time.

spuds 15:57 15 Dec 2010

I have just had a look at the forum, and it would appear that my problems are being aired as a similar issue with other members.

Just tried to register, and was rejected because my account and telephone number doesn't exist on the Tiscali/TalkTalk system.

I wonder who provides my supposed service and takes payments?.

hastelloy 16:41 15 Dec 2010
  spuds 17:01 15 Dec 2010

Thanks for that information, I will most likely send an email later today or tomorrow, hoping for a response. At present I am waiting for a couple of responses to emails sent earlier today, which are about non-responses to emails sent last week.

When I was with Lineone then Tiscali, I had contact details for the head people (Mary Turner was the CEO then), but all that seems to have changed with the TalkTalk takeover.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?