Tiscali email not working

steve0 17:49 19 May 2004

Friend has tiscali broadband.
When she logs on is connected to tiscali's home page from where she can click check email. Cannot check email - when it is clicked just a number of blank pages are loaded. Can go to websites using IE6, but the email part of the tiscali site does not work. Could this be a virus? - she has Norton up to date

spuds 19:57 19 May 2004

Shouldn't think this is a virus, more of a IE/Tiscali configuration problem. If she checks the Tiscali Help/Support, it will tell you what to do.A print-out of the data is available, for future reference.

Should add that Tiscali are notifying all its customers, that they are in the process of changing their email section. But they have also stated that this refurbishment shouldn't effect your email delivery.

SantasLittleHelper 21:03 19 May 2004

Hi, the biggest problem with Tiscali e-mail is if you don't have cookies enabled, go to "Internet Options", "Privacy", and click on "Advanced" to check cookies are enabled.

anchor 09:11 20 May 2004

I have noted that to access Tiscali web mail I have to shut-down my firewall, (Zone Alarm Pro). If I don't, I get blank pages too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?