Tiscali / bandwidth help

Bike-it 22:07 12 Dec 2007

Following on from a previous post, got an email from Tiscali today telling me that someone from their second level support team will call me within 24 hours regarding the slow speed problem, they also informed me in the email that they think someone living close to me is using up a lot of bandwidth and this might be the reason i am getting slow speeds, so are Tiscali right or are thet just passing the buck.

Jaro 22:16 12 Dec 2007

someone living close to me is using up a lot of bandwidth ??? what ? did they really send you this ? i can not believe it. i am sure that they will not call you at all this looks like bad joke to me i would formally complain to them and OFCOM i do not know what was your problem but if you are not getting service you are paying for that cancel or complain

Jaro 22:16 12 Dec 2007

OXCOM click here

Jaro 22:17 12 Dec 2007

unfair trading click here

Dipso 22:21 12 Dec 2007

click here so it would take more than one person to be maxing out their connection for yours to be affected.

Jaro 22:21 12 Dec 2007

try this one if you decide to complain i used this and i had phone call within 2 hours from VIRGIN management your ISP is member too click here

alB 22:25 12 Dec 2007

A complaint to click here? might help, also post onto the Tiscali broadband help forum, one of the MK's may pick up your complaint and give you some assistance, telephone support is totally useless click here ...alB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?