Tiny black bugs on laptop screen

james300 23:29 26 Jun 2016

The size of a pixel. Used to see one a day maybe, if working on my laptop all day, but now it's hotter, there are a few more. What are they, and how do I get rid? Thanks.

wee eddie 01:19 27 Jun 2016

Thunder flies

james300 11:04 27 Jun 2016

This really is a terrible forum. Every time you post you get some clueless idiot responding. No, not thunder flies, they're not even remotely like those.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:28 27 Jun 2016

stuck pixels have a read here click here

lotvic 11:56 27 Jun 2016

Can you post a picture of the black bug(s) please, as I am a clueless idiot and therefore not as psychic as you seem to expect us to be.

sigh.. detail, detail, detail - you just can't get the quality of Thread Starters these days that you used to in the past

mart7 12:24 27 Jun 2016

Seems it can happen

click here

james300 13:24 27 Jun 2016

Thanks, Fruit Bat, but stuck pixels don't move. I can't post a pic, as I can't really be bothered. They're the size of pixels, I doubt there's much more that needs adding.

I get annoyed, Lotvic, as I've posted on here before, and unhelpful answers are, well, unhelpful. Thunder Flies is a lot worse a problem than this probably is, so why randomly blurt that out?

wee eddie 13:32 27 Jun 2016

James, I'd love to take umbrage, but considering your description of the problem, I think that my response was justified.

Csn I add Cat Fleas to the list of potential critters?

alanrwood 14:07 27 Jun 2016

The aggressive and confrontational responses by james300 would lead me to ignore his question. We are not here to take abuse from other members.

Sapins 15:16 27 Jun 2016

Every time you post you get some clueless idiot responding.

That's probably because the poster is a clueless idiot!

Govan1x 15:37 27 Jun 2016

Have to agree with wee eddie. (Tiny black bugs on laptop screen) Maybe call yourself a clueless idiot while you are at it.

Terrible remark to someone trying their best to help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

ManvsMachine win UK's only Gold Design Cannes Lions award

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?