Time.Windows.com and Zone Alarm Pro

Tugwilson 13:16 16 Oct 2006

I know this may seem as if it aint worth the time (sorry about the pun)but its driving me crazy.Before i installed ZAPro windows would keep its time automatically(as im sure you know).Now it wont.I had a look in the ZA log and it says it has been blocked.Anybody know how to unblock the thing.I expect most people wouldnt bother about it but i have several other devices that take thier time setting from the PC.So if it not right it throws the rest out.Ive tried ZA help(about 2 weeks ago now)but still no answer.

Can anybody help?

birdface 14:43 16 Oct 2006

Cant help you with that program.But your computer time clack should get updated once a week Tick,Control Panel,Select Date And Time.Go Into time zone, At the bottom ,make sure it is set for GMT.Into internet time, make sure Automatic syncronise is ticked,You can update it if you want ,But it will only work if the computer is running at that time of day.My computer hardly loses a minute,Or Maybe If you uninstalled Zapro. Then downloaded it again, That might do it.Could be a firewall problem.

Tugwilson 14:55 16 Oct 2006

Thanks for the Idea,It was already set to update but ZA was stopping it.It looks like ive sorted it after messing around in ZA firewall.

Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des L├ęgendes en ligne ?