Time out I think?

podlod 10:48 30 Apr 2007

Hi there, the prob I have is that when I try to send an attachment or info that is bigger than 2MB by email, after a certain time it will stop and say error time out or to bigger MB? Is there a way that I can be able to send more than 2MB, what do I have to do? Thanks for any help.

HondaMan 10:55 30 Apr 2007

but, I think your attachment limit is fixed by your ISP and/or email client

Diodorus Siculus 11:13 30 Apr 2007

Try something like click here

keef66 16:48 30 Apr 2007

You could try zipping it to make it a bit smaller

podlod 11:40 01 May 2007

Hi all, thanks for your quick response, I thought I might be able to increase the MB myself so maybe I cant? The sendthisfile is a good download and I shall use it. The prob being is that I have to send just the text of my DXDIAG to a games person, and no matter what I do i cannot get a copy or otherwise from my DXDIAG!I have tried everything, system info, copy paste, bitmap, you name it I have done it but it is just impossible! ( well for me that is ).The reason I ask for more MB`s is that backwards and forwards refering with the same email adds up to a lot of MB and now it`s 3MB I am unable to send. Please help, thanks.

woodchip 11:50 01 May 2007

Why not just do a screen capture with Print Screen button, then open a Photo edit program and paste the creen print and crop it to what you want. After saving the File as a Jpeg you can use this to get a ling of the Screen print to send click here

podlod 12:18 02 May 2007

Hi woodchip, I tried the print screen button but that does not seem to work?? any suggestions please?

woodchip 14:48 02 May 2007

You will not see it work, you need to open a Photo Edit program the go to Menu click Paste. If Paste is Grayed out click New you may have to create a Desktop size to paste to

podlod 11:34 04 May 2007

Hi, Thanks woodchip, it worked a treat, and thanks to everybody for your help also, the response as usual was first class, thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Microsoft Surface Book 2 hands-on review – bigger and 5x faster

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?