Time computer xp restore cd

baldydave 23:02 02 Oct 2007

Hi,
I am trying to restore a Time computer with xp on hidden partition,the restore disc i have is scratched so does not work.
Has anyone out there got a disc they could send me an
image of eg ISO image,
Thanks in advance,
Dave

davidh50 23:15 02 Oct 2007

Does this help,

click here

baldydave 23:20 02 Oct 2007

Thanks but Time computers went bust a few years back.
Trying to restore image free/cheaply before buying xp oem cd as a last resort,

Dave

beeuuem 23:47 02 Oct 2007

Depending on how badly the Cd is scratched you could try copying it to another CD. This has sometimes worked for me in the past.

Strawballs 00:19 03 Oct 2007

Try a scratch repair kit I have the skip doctor and it works quite well even on some bad scratches
click here

lotvic 00:28 03 Oct 2007

you can buy one on Ebay click here

lotvic 00:46 03 Oct 2007

and another on ebay TINY TIME DRIVERS RELOAD RECOVERY RESTORE DISK MOST VERsions click here

birdface 01:58 03 Oct 2007

Hi,if you have the OEM sticker on the side of the computer with the Keycode on it.You can borrow a XP disc from a friend or neighbor.It would have to be the full version and the same as what you had on your computer,home.Or Pro whatever .You can then reformat your computer but you may be asked to phone Microsoft to verify it.

baldydave 10:06 03 Oct 2007

Thanks everyone i will let you know how i get on,
Dave

lotvic 00:44 04 Oct 2007

click here
It gives info on the Time drivers needed and why the Time product key won't work on any other XP cd

olddemdike 00:17 08 Sep 2010

which version of the CD do you need? It should be printed on the label. I have most of them available - I can probably e-mail you an ISO as all the XP CDs (except the T-Rex version) only held the image of a bootable floppy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?