thumbnails

RDRAY 18:43 06 Apr 2003

please explain what they mean by thumbnails thanks [email protected]

-pops- 18:49 06 Apr 2003

Thumbnails are small version of pictures, many to a page, which are used for reference in a larger collection. You can normally click on a thumb nail and it will load the full sized version.

BTW it is perhaps not a wise thing to post your email address here. Nice as we all are, you never know if there are any weirdos lurking about. If anyone wants to get in touch, it is best to click on the little envelope at the side of the person's name.

Brain

Pesala 18:52 06 Apr 2003

for display in Windows Explorer or Open File dialogues. Because they are tiny, they load very fast to give you a quick preview of the file you are about to open.

Not advisable to post your email address. If you must have an email response for some reason, we can send a response via the yellow envelope. PCAdvisor will forward the message to you.

Pesala 18:53 06 Apr 2003

Hi Pop, is it Brain or Brian?

-pops- 18:57 06 Apr 2003

It's lack of brain. Losing my mind today - can't even spell my own name.

Perhaps it's because I'm remembering this click here

Brian (brain - dead)

Pesala 20:51 06 Apr 2003

Just one of those names that is asking to mistyped I suppose. I liked the internet chopping board, just the gadget for the busy housewife! I am not so sure about the toilet paper though.

My usual typo is mediation for meditation. Perfect Keyboard Pro click here can be helpful for name and address details.

If you like the weird but true rather than just wierd and silly, try this medical article about a boy with no brain: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?