A Thousand thankyou's

rawprawn 17:57 11 Jun 2003

This is my thousandth visit to this site & I would like to thank all those who have helped me & many others during this time.To FE thanks for a brilliant site which is both educational & a pleasant place to visit.I was a complete learner when I first visited, & I still have a great deal of room for improvement, but just occasionally I find I can help someone else, & that is a wonderfull thing.

powerless 18:00 11 Jun 2003

1000?

I can go higher ;-)

I think i've heped you so, your welcome!

recap 18:04 11 Jun 2003

This is one thing that makes this site a pleasure to visit, somebody giving recognision to others for their help.

spikeychris 18:06 11 Jun 2003

"brilliant site which is both educational & a pleasant place to visit"...very good description indeed....

Nice post

Chris

woodchip 18:13 11 Jun 2003

Hi Chris,

rawprawn
Thank's your welcome

Djohn 18:32 11 Jun 2003

Nice post. I've been coming here for quite a while myself, mainly to learn, occasionally I try to help.

None of us expect to be thanked for the post we make, but it is nice when it happens. Regards. j.

rawprawn 19:28 11 Jun 2003

Thanks guys,I am not looking to win a prize for this post. I just wanted to say thank you, I will keep coming,keep learning, & hopefully post something similar at 2K. With that I will close the thread.
PS. I only started with a second hand computer 3 years ago, & I find them like giant cryptic crosswords, there is always another angle to look at, and something else to learn ( or make a mess of )

mrh 19:44 11 Jun 2003

1016 visits - wholeheartedly agree with rawprawn's comments

spikeychris 19:49 11 Jun 2003

One of the beauty's of this forum >>> you think you know it all, then.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires