Is there a problem with PC Advisor?

Uncle Den 18:31 16 Jul 2003

I can't post anything on the threads and wonder if anybody else is in the same boat - or if something on my PC is stopping me?

spikeychris 18:33 16 Jul 2003

Well you've just posted this.

Uncle Den 18:33 16 Jul 2003

Seems that I've been able to this time - but my "Is broadband the answer to dialers" seems as dead as a doornail - I can't even contact the moderator.... Are you there Mr Moderator?

spikeychris 18:37 16 Jul 2003
  Uncle Den 18:37 16 Jul 2003

Well done SpikeyChris - good of you to come back so quickly. Any idea why I can't access my Broadband site - is there too much on it - or have I offended and been struck off or what. I keep getting emails to say it's been added to but, when I get there, the last message is always Carlos....<g)

Andybear 18:39 16 Jul 2003

Uncle Den

Sounds daft, but if there are a lot of posts on your thread, is there more than one page? If so, Carlos....<g)might be at the bottom of the first page.

Uncle Den 18:40 16 Jul 2003

and Carlos is still the last entry on my PC - who is the last on yours please?

None of my stuff will go on it - and I still haven't heard from the moderator...

-pops- 18:40 16 Jul 2003

Are you aware it goes on to a second page?

Click on the number 2 in the grey band just below the yellow title bar.

Brian

spikeychris 18:41 16 Jul 2003

Click onto page 2, it will be a blue arrow at the top of the screen

Uncle Den 18:42 16 Jul 2003

I didn't know it did that! I'll go and have a look to see what I can find... Thank you.

Uncle Den 19:20 16 Jul 2003

Thanks to you all who came to my rescue just in time before I went totally off my rocker. Problem solved.

I'm still very surprised that the Moderator didn't come back to me with an explanation though - perhaps he's on holiday... surfing in Cornwall, maybe. There's only one things worse than being ignored - and that's being totally ignored!

Over and out - Den

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?