There must be someone out there who can help!!

gazmix 22:08 22 Jul 2006

Hi, check my post about Spybot not abling to get rid of this issue. "Cimuz"
I've tryed all, CCleaner, A2, & many online scans that i can't do as they don't work with Mozilla!

I have posted my hijack this logfile in my post, anyone, please read if you know whats what & can help me.
Regards
Gaz

VoG II 22:10 22 Jul 2006

Please post your HJT log on the following site, not here click here

And then please be patient and do not 'bump' your thread.

CurlyWhirly 22:17 22 Jul 2006

I had similar named malware namely TSPY_CIMUZ and TSPY_AGENT.TQ and they really messed up my PC but I managed to get rid of it afterwards with a Trend scan.

Some of the symptoms I experienced were:

Unusual behaviour like keyboard typing going funny (i.e. it was all jumbled even though I typed the wording out correctly), my Windows taskbar not displaying properly as it kept disappearing (until I brought up Windows Task Manager) and my AV scanner not working.

Even after I managed to get rid of it, it left my McAfee AV damaged and the scanner would no longer work hence my decision to try out another AV namely NOD32.

Good luck :)

ArrGee 22:18 22 Jul 2006

Info about it and removal

click here

Have a look then download the evaluation version

ArrGee 22:19 22 Jul 2006

click here={141ABB78-D33C-43D8-96CF-B0482F758433}&NRCACHEHINT=Guest&Tipo=1&CodigoProducto=13&Idioma=2&TipoUsuario=1&sec=down&Country=US&TipoLead=2&Ref=WWEN-TIT6-DES for the evaluation version

ArrGee 22:22 22 Jul 2006

Oops, looks like I've somehow managed to mess-up this page!

CurlyWhirly 22:27 22 Jul 2006

ArrGee's link:

click here

gazmix 02:20 23 Jul 2006

Cheers, i posted there & all the others, i'll get back if i get any positive vibes.
Curly whirly
I am getting pages repeating themselves, & things running slow, seems strange. I tryed the task manager thing by disabling it then enabling it after reboot, nothing, anyway, i'll report back!
Huge thread this, soz ;)
Gaz

ArrGee 08:33 23 Jul 2006

Did you try using Pandasoft?????

skidzy 09:52 23 Jul 2006

Gazmix previous thread click here

You could try this (Trojanhunter) click here

gazmix 14:51 23 Jul 2006

I posted my log on malwareremoval.com & they said it looks ok & that Spybot is finding something that don't exist on my pc, a false something!!
Most online scans don't work with Mozilla, so i haven't been able to do that, but i'll try Pandasoft!
Cheers
Gaz

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone