Is there a good PC helpline out there?

oo7juk 01:02 05 Jul 2003

I have had a problem for a few weeks now and have been in many forums, but still no luck with my problem. Feel I need to speak to someone and see if that can sort it. Many thanks for all the advise I have received so far in this section.

:-)

powerless 01:04 05 Jul 2003

Have you posted the problem in here?

Djohn 01:05 05 Jul 2003

Have you posted your problem in this forum? I would think it's about the best forum you will find for knowledge and friendly help. j.

VoG II 01:06 05 Jul 2003

Please explain the problem, your version of Windows and if relevant your hardware. You will not have to wait for very long.

VoG II 01:10 05 Jul 2003

Oh I see you have already posted - andc received replies click here

Is this a new problem?

Forum Editor 08:20 05 Jul 2003

that speaking to someone is going to help you more than the help you'll get here. The advantage of this forum is that there are many minds turned to the same problem, and eventually we manage to solve pretty well everything that comes our way.

If the problem you refer to is the same one that's in the thread that VoG has linked to I am sure we can sort it out. The difficulty is that we now have two threads running on the same topic. I'm therefore going to close this one down, and refer people to the original thread, which can be accessed if you
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?