is there a free mp3 download website

heezy45 09:40 09 Jan 2008

Hello guys ,please do know of a website where i can download free hip hop mp3 songs or even listen to them.I don't want the internet radio.
Thank you very much in advance.

dreamachine 09:53 09 Jan 2008

hi i always use limewire to download mp3 songs it can find everything ive ever wanted plus its free.

johnnyrocker 09:57 09 Jan 2008

you could use shareaza which is virus/adware free but beware of legality of downloading as such.

johnny

heezy45 12:04 09 Jan 2008

Hello dreammachine.what is this limewire and how do i do it?which website do i get to?
Thank you and waiting for your response.I need a website where i can download hip hop songs free.

heezy45 12:07 09 Jan 2008

Hello johnnyrocker.thanks for the the answer but i can really get what u want me to do.i just want you to direct or show me a good website where i can download free hip hop songs.
Thanks.

johnnyrocker 12:09 09 Jan 2008

?

johnny.

Totally-braindead 12:44 09 Jan 2008

There are no legal and free download sites for hip hop music as far as I know.

All there are are P2P sites such as Limewire etc and if you use them to download copyright material such as music or films then that is illegal.

The other legal sites all cost.

babybell 12:48 09 Jan 2008

I'd just like to point out that the use of limewire to download mp3's is completely illegal so i'd be very careful when you tell people you use those programs. Police have recently started catching and prosecuting people who regularly use those programs to download music illegally so be very, VERY careful!

sunny staines 12:50 09 Jan 2008

piratebay a swedish site is free but susp it is no legal for downloads from outside sweden.

there are rumors that copyright protection agencies monitor these sites and get your id from your isp and send you fines not sure how true but read it in google news ages ago.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone