THANKS FROM NINNIAN

COLIN-234466 18:04 15 Apr 2007

Hi all said i would let u know how i got on with insurance claim after dropping computer down stairs (accident honest wife still going on about damage)well they came up with £400 for new computer in a voucher so went to pc world online and ordered for collect in store and only paid internet prices so got loads of prezzies for me and family everyone delighted .Many thanks ninnian

skidzy 18:48 15 Apr 2007

I vaguely remember this ninnian and thankyou for the kind words,however you would be better posting this response with the old thread regarding the advice given.
This way,the gratitude you have shown will be directed at those responsible for the advice.

Glad all ended well and enjoy the new machine :-))

skidzy 18:51 15 Apr 2007

The original thread click here

COLIN-234466 19:32 15 Apr 2007

Hi thanks skidzy sorry for not posting with old thread but for everyone who replied MANY MANY THANKS. NINNIAN

p;3 21:10 15 Apr 2007

I too recalled the old thread ; as we know computer and falling down stairs or getting wet dont go very well together do they::))

good news on the new comp

what have you got now and what is 'on board'?

COLIN-234466 00:42 17 Apr 2007

Hi did'nt get new computer got a voucher for pcworld and got 19"widescreen moniter 1 gig of ram top of the range office chair docking station for ipod 2 gig pendrive controller and memory for ps2 and a pc game not to bad i think . ninnian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?