Thanks to Forum...

terendak_uk 20:43 13 Mar 2006

Wireless headphones are working "silently"/beautifully!Thanks to this forum's advice
OK...I like to switch between the 5.1 speakers and the H'phones. Is there a "switch" that I can use to easily "hop" between the two?
Rather than delving into the morass of cables to unplug my 3 plugs for the 5.1 speaker-config and to then plug in my single black for h'phones, does one exist?
Be grateful for advice or castigation, given my ignorance.

Audeal 23:29 13 Mar 2006

Can you not plug the earphones into a socket on the speakers which will cut the speakers out until you pull the headphones out. Or you could try one of these.
click here

woodchip 23:33 13 Mar 2006

Don't think so as when you push the plug in it acts as a switch with the mini jack disconnecting contacts within the jack socket

Belatucadrus 00:18 14 Mar 2006

click here This do ?

terendak_uk 08:36 14 Mar 2006

I have the hub: very useful for switching between stereo speakers and h'phones.Perhaps if I leave the green and orange plugs of the 5.1 system in the PCI soundcard( S'blaster Plat Live). Plug the hub jack into the s'card black output then I can plug the black jacks of the h'phones and 5.1 speakers into the hub, thus switching easily between the two??? Reasonable, or just laughable?
Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?