Thank you

Newuser2533 22:03 27 Mar 2007

Just a short note to say thank God for this site. Without it I would be lost.
Thanks

woodchip 22:43 27 Mar 2007

We are hear to Try to Help, Plus save you some money where we can.

But nice to see some one say thank's

Kate B 22:43 27 Mar 2007

That's nice - it's saved my bacon a few times, too.

bennyhillslovechild 22:49 27 Mar 2007

I concur with both Woodchip and Miss (Ms?) B - It's nice to help people out, but it means a lot to get a thanks in return. :)

Lets hope we can all (well, I say 'we'...I just tend to wisecrack and be of little help, while the techies sort you out) can be of service in the future ;)

p;3 23:48 27 Mar 2007

I would change the 'thank God' to 'thank PCA' for facilitating the site; and all who contribute to it in whatever way

all the help IS free; but it is intriguing and surprising what you can learn by browsing the threads and sections

Technotiger 07:02 28 Mar 2007

I hope I am not being presumptious, but thanks for the thanks ... as woodchip, Kate B and the others have said - Nice One!

FatboySlim71 08:23 28 Mar 2007

I too have been helped out MANY times over the last four years. I can never remember a time that the members on this forum could not help me sort my problem out. I had heard about this forum from a friend and he told me that it would be a good idea to join at the earliest opportunity, which I did, this forum helped me out a lot in the early days of me owning my first pc, and has continued to do so ever since.

Now that I am a bit more knowledgable (well I like to think I am) I like to come on here and try to help others out who are in difficulty, I agree, it is nice to know that you have helped someone out. I too would like to thank everyone who has helped me out over the last four years. Thanks again.

wrg 16:57 29 Mar 2007

I too just wanted to say thanks to you guys, especially those who contribute regularly and invariabley quickly. I would have been stuck many a time unless it wasn't for you all.

WRG

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone