television output on base unit

i.need.help 20:12 29 Feb 2004

i have brought a packard bell xtreme 9087 and it has a tv out on it and cannot get it to work what am i doing wrong . what is the port called where will i find it in my hard ware to see it is enabled

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 20:47 29 Feb 2004

Think the tv out is on the graffix card some drivers turn it off so u cant copy dvds an stuff,the nvidea drivers did this with theres and people couldnt play dvds on the pc,lol.As to where it is it may be in the g card propeties but not sure.

Regards.

bamfiesler 21:05 29 Feb 2004

As far as I know, the TV out is usually an SVHS socket on your graphics card. There would have been a SVHS to Phono cable that would have came with your system. You need various cables and connectores to then jump into on of the TV inputs.

i.need.help 21:20 29 Feb 2004

i have fouund this connectionn and it is a phono connection i have connected to tele but have no picture of any thing . will it put my desk top on tele .

dazzling (work) 22:57 29 Feb 2004

is there three phono plugs.if so red & white carry the sound and yellow carries the video which you plug into your tv.it will be one of the exstentions on the remote ussually called av3 or ext 3 you will have to select that on the tv and as has already been mentioned make sure the graphics card is outputting the signal.darren

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?