Telephone Extension Leads

  Newuser939 17:32 15 Oct 2007

I have a surge protector which also has in/out sockets for phone and modem. It came with a telephone lead to connect the protector to the telephone wall socket. That lead has a "male" connector at each end. I now need to move the protector a bit further away from the wall phone socket and therefore need a longer telephone extension lead (about 3 metres). I have searched the internet but do not seem to be able to find one with a "male" fitting at each end. I am sure that such things must exist. Does anyone know where I can get one from?

  Meshuga 17:36 15 Oct 2007
  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:39 15 Oct 2007

click here

bottom of the page

  Technotiger 17:43 15 Oct 2007

Surely you need an extension lead with Male one end and female tho other! One end of your original lead to go into the female end on the extension lead.

  john bunyan 17:43 15 Oct 2007

B& Q have them, I think.

  Newuser939 17:49 15 Oct 2007


That would solve the problem but I would prefer to have one less connection. In the event Fruit Bat/\0/\'s link seems to have what I need.

  Technotiger 18:43 15 Oct 2007

I have four bt telephones throughout my home, in four different rooms - all are connected via telephone extension cables from just one bt main socket in one room, including my BT HomeHub/PC & Lappie.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?