TClock

March Wind 23:28 27 Feb 2011
Answered

I would like to delete, TClock from my Windows 7. I have looked under Add/Remove and in Revo also in All Programs. I cannot see it, I know I have it on my PC as I can switch it on and I see it in My documents folder

Sea Urchin 23:37 27 Feb 2011

If T-Clock has been configured to start automatically (it does not by default) uncheck the "Start T-Clock when Windows starts" option at the bottom of the About Tab of the T-Clock Properties Dialog. Then exit T-Clock and delete it.

March Wind 00:29 28 Feb 2011

Sorry I don't know what you mean. I know I have to put TClock on if I want to see it. I do not want it on my PC because I am trying to get my PC to run faster so I thought I would deleted TClock and take icons off my desk top to make PC faster.

If I click on it I see Properties Task Management, TClock Properties. Could you try again please?

beeuuem 01:55 28 Feb 2011

Have you looked in the Program folder and used the uninstall option in the TClockEx folder?

March Wind 06:17 28 Feb 2011

I found it. In (Local Disk (c). It doesn't say uninstall but it does say Shred File. Do you think that is the answer?

morddwyd 07:59 28 Feb 2011

On my computer it doesn't appear under T Clock, but under Stoic Joker.

961 09:33 28 Feb 2011
Answer

You can delete by

Right click the clock provided by TClock in the task bar and click on Exit TClock

Use add/remove programmes to delete program or

Navigate to C:\Program Files\TClockEx and delete

March Wind 14:55 28 Feb 2011

I think it has gone. Thank you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone