User-140AAFBF-6AE2-436A-BE4338F18DDAD976 17:35 26 Oct 2007

My friend brought one Laptop for me from US.I am staying in UK. If he sent to UK, do I have to pay any tax for that?
How do I find out?
Please help me

  GANDALF <|:-)> 17:48 26 Oct 2007
  Meshuga 17:49 26 Oct 2007

I think you will find that you are liable for UK VAT. Suggest you phone your local tax office and they will tell you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?