Taskbar fix works but only briefly.

Val Anderson 20:49 11 Jun 2017

Lately I've been messing about with drivers and things trying to do things I don't understand and have ended up with a few annoying issues. One is, I keep getting an up and down arrow on my taskbar and can't do anything at all with it. Can't right click, can't left click. I've gone into task manager and windows explorer and restarted it and it's fixed. Then the problem comes back a short while later. Anyone help? I have resolution and font size and appearance problems too but that's another story.

wee eddie 21:21 11 Jun 2017

To me, it suggests that the page on display is deeper than the screen you are using

Govan1x 22:48 11 Jun 2017

If the taskbar is twice its normal size Hold the left mouse button down on the top of it and drag it down.

If that works right click the Taskbar and click on Lock the Taskbar.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires