Taskbar

gudda96 13:43 26 Apr 2003

My friend 's taskbar has moved to the side of screen, anyone know how to put it back in place.

Gudda96

MAJ 13:47 26 Apr 2003

Drag it back.

Hi, just put your mouse pointer on the task bar @ the side of the screem, left click on it & drag it back to the bottom of the screen

gudda96 14:52 26 Apr 2003

Hipster & Maj

Thanks for that, I will tell him ASAP.

I use Hotmail a lot and I do have HM cookies but each time I visit, I have to type password, any advice.

gudda96@hotmail.com

Pesala 15:18 26 Apr 2003

Anyone can contact you via the yellow envelope, it is unwise to post your email address here.

From a Tip Published in PC Plus Magazine

It is possible to drag the taskbar to any side of the screen. One can also drag any toolbar off of the taskbar, and drag that to another side of the screen, ending up with two, three or even four taskbars.

I find that two is quite enough, but prefer to have my main Start Button taskbar at the top of the screen because it is easier to pull the mouse down to select from the program menus. By turning on Autohide one can maximise workspace. The bottom taskbar can be hidden in the same way, and one can add more toolbars to that too.

Maximise your browser (F11) and click here to see my desktop, with dual taskbars, and streamlined Program menus.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?