task manager showing trojans help

patso 22:30 11 Apr 2007

when i checked out what was running in task manager on the net on task list.org,apparently i have trojans in my system.i downloaded a prog called easy spy remover which says i have 9 infections which are -rbot.ark-drop.small.aqx-bds/hubpigon.cia-dldr.vb.amj-hupigon.chy-vb.akv trojan-zapchas.f trojan-dnldr.ibill.v and a cookie.is this prog saying i have these on my system for me to buy a reg key as i use a squared -spybot and adaware and avg also spyware blaster and all have shown up nothing other than the usual cookies,any help please

VoG II 22:34 11 Apr 2007

Don't be silly click here

p;3 22:36 11 Apr 2007

click here is what I presume you have on board?

'Over 90% of all Internet connected computers are infected with spyware.
Protect your computer today with EasySpyRemover - the most popular spyware
and adware remover tool online.'

is what the site says;
I for one have never heard of it;;

maybe others have used it?

skidzy 22:41 11 Apr 2007

VoG™ has answered this in one,problem may be now...trying to remove the program.

patso 22:48 11 Apr 2007

ok thats what i downloaded,you need to buy the reg key to remove what it fiinds,i have running in task manager- several SVCHOST.EXE-GUARD.EXE-realsched.exe-CSRSS.EXE-SMSS.EXE-ALG.EXE all of which say are trojans or spyware when i looked them up on tasklist.org,are they trojans or spyware ,and do i need this prog?as i think it might be a gimmick to buy the reg key,if all mt anti spyware progs find nothing,any ideas?

patso 22:49 11 Apr 2007

i dont understand the site vog can you elaborate please,thanks again sorry

p;3 22:50 11 Apr 2007

system restore......might be a thought?? unless the program has ruined that facility:((

p;3 22:52 11 Apr 2007

I think you are being told you do NOT need nor want the program and needs be rid OF it.....somehow::((

skidzy 22:52 11 Apr 2007

" Note on Easy SpyRemover: Easy SpyRemover was listed on this page because of concerns with false positives and inadequate scan results. Testing with the latest version of the program indicates that the problems with earlier versions have been satisfactorily resolved. Thus, we can no longer consider Easy SpyRemover to be "rogue/suspect" anti-spyware." from click here

Though i would still remove this program from the system.

patso 22:57 11 Apr 2007

the question was are these processess running in task manager malware or trojans as i have explained when i googled each of them the site tasklist.org,is this a proper site for looking up tasks in task manager or is there a better more accurate one?thanks i hope the question is clearer

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:11 11 Apr 2007

click here download this free programme and run it. If it finds anything delete it. I would suggest that the programme is similar to ransomware where it shows *ahem* false positives to encourage you to buy it.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?