Talktalk Just spammed 17 addresses, Help

Ex plorer 15:56 09 Aug 2014
Answered

I wasn't thinking and instead of hitting delete hit Spam and and then OK.

I am with Talktalk and cant find out how to un-spam these addresses, I am sure it can be done, but how and where to start, I have goggled the problem but cant find any help.

For the moment I have brought the 17 mails out of the delete box back to the Inn Box so I have a record of them.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:04 09 Aug 2014

Go to tools /junk email options /blocked senders and remove it,

Click the Junk e‑mail folder.

Click the message that you want to move to your Inbox.

Click the Message menu, point to Junk e‑mail, and then click Mark as Not Junk. The message is moved to your Inbox.

Note Though marking a message as not junk will move that message to your Inbox, future messages from that sender might still end up in the Junk e‑mail folder. To prevent this from happening, add the sender to the Safe Senders list.

Secret-Squirrel 17:23 09 Aug 2014
Answer

".........instead of hitting delete hit Spam and and then OK....."

It sounds like you're using the TalkTalk webpage to manage your emails:

On the TalkTalk Webmail page, make sure you're on the Inbox page and click "Change your settings" (top-right) then in the "Settings" section, click on "Mail". In the middle section, scroll down until you arrive at the "Filters" section, click on "Blocked Senders Filter" then click the "Edit" button. There you can remove the individual addresses you inadvertently added. Or, you can remove all blocked addresses by clicking the "Delete" button instead of "Edit".

Ex plorer 18:44 09 Aug 2014

Secret-Squirrel

It sounds like you're using the TalkTalk web page to manage your emails:

I thought that was the only way I could access my mail with Talktalk.

Thanks For the replies you sorted me out.

Secret-Squirrel 19:15 09 Aug 2014

"I thought that was the only way I could access my mail with Talktalk."

Lots of folk prefer to use an email client (such as Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, etc) to manage their TT emails.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?