Taking a screenshot of 4 video cameras on one screen.

bumpkin 16:14 08 May 2015
Answered

Hi all, I am having a problem with one of my cctv cameras, 3 are really clear images and one is way out of focus.

These are new cameras, the seller has offered a replacement or refund if I can sent a short video or picture of what is appearing on the screen. To me a screenshot would be best as they can see the comparison between the good and the poor one.

The screen will show all 4 or one at a time depending on my choice. My problem is that my software will only display Full Screen or Minimize so in full screen I cannot access the taskbar or if minimised I have nothing on the screen to copy.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:49 08 May 2015

Tried pressing the print screen button? or Windows key + Prtscrn

then paste into a document

bumpkin 17:11 08 May 2015

Thanks Fruit Bat, I have tried your suggestion but the screen is filled by the camera input so I am unable to access any command to save it or paste it.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:07 08 May 2015
Answer

Close the camera input and open wordpad and paste in.

bumpkin 18:35 08 May 2015

Thanks again, I imported it to Paint in the end and was able to sort it that way.

Batch 13:17 09 May 2015

I know you've got it sorted, but for future reference:

"but the screen is filled by the camera input so I am unable to access any command to save it or paste it"

Just press the Windows key (typically between the CTL and ALT keys to the right of the spacebar - that should bring up the taskbar even in fullscreen mode.

Although I don't see why PrintScrn or ALT+PrintScrn to copy the screen contents (followed by CTL+V to paste into whatever) wouldn't work.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone