jim63 03:37 27 Sep 2007

I don't mean those little things you get from your doctor but not being very bright what is or are Tablets. What do they do.

  €dstowe 05:59 27 Sep 2007

Wouldn't be without them.

click here

  Simsy 06:20 27 Sep 2007

a thin, flat platform, typically approx A5 in size, that plugs into your computer. They have an "active area" typically about A6 in size, and you "write" on the active area of the tablet with the supplied "pen".

The "pen" and/or tablet has buttons on, and the whole shebang is used instead of a mouse.

They are particularly useful when drawing, or doing accurate phot work, and so are often called "Graphics" tablets.



This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?