Tablet Address Book ..... where is it

MJS WARLORD 12:41 08 Mar 2015

I have a samsung galaxy tab 3 , I dont use any fancy email apps I just use the pre loaded app with the envelope icon , you all know what I mean !

Anyway this is my problem, when I start to type a name in the send to box that begins with say the letter s , I am shown a list of all contacts with that letter in it , presumably to save me typing them in full.

You may all lol at this BUT I cant actually find the contacts list on my tablet. I have managed to find one contacts list but when i open it , it is empty ?

I would be grateful if anyone could tell me where these email contacts are being stored .... forums say knowbody can solve this one.

northumbria61 13:02 08 Mar 2015

Not sure about your tablet but maybe stored/listed under People App.

northumbria61 13:08 08 Mar 2015

Anything HERE ?

MJS WARLORD 13:55 08 Mar 2015

thanks for trying to help northumbria61 i dont have anything called people app and your other isea is the one that shows as emplty

fredsboy 15:30 08 Mar 2015

When you are sending an email, the addressee box appears with To: in it. To the right of this box is an icon of a head and shoulders - if you tap on this a drop down should appear with all your addresses on it. There is a setting within tools which syncs your email accounts so addresses should in theory be transferred to the tablet when you register your email on the tablet. However the sync is not perfect so sometimes names are dropped.

MJS WARLORD 19:19 08 Mar 2015

thanks fredboy its sorted now i read your post

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?