table lamp bulbs

  VNAM75 21:42 11 Oct 2008

Not a computer question, but I bought a table bedside lamp and the bulb holder does not fit any of the bulbs I have (uses the screw on type)

click here

Where can I get the "smaller" bulbs from? I thought they were all one size. It says it takes an E14 but this refers to energy output I think.

  rdave13 21:54 11 Oct 2008

Try Woolies, especially the bigger stores, seem to have stocks of all kinds of partial vacuum lamps (bulbs).

  woodchip 21:56 11 Oct 2008

Morrisons B&Q etc

  €dstowe 21:58 11 Oct 2008

Are you sure it's E14? It says E27 on the web site.

Anyway try click here or click here

If neither of these, the link gives a very good company who should be able to supply whatever bulb you need.

  birdface 21:59 11 Oct 2008

Wilkinsons or any hardware store.

  VNAM75 21:59 11 Oct 2008

Thanks both, I'll check Morrisons, they have loads.

  VNAM75 22:01 11 Oct 2008

€dstowe, yes it has an E14 sticker on it. Thanks for the links.

  bobbybowls 23:16 11 Oct 2008

E14 is a SES small edison screw bulb
E27 is a ES edison screw bulb

  VNAM75 23:20 11 Oct 2008

bobbybowls thanks

  Graham. 08:18 12 Oct 2008

For lighting products click here and it's only down the road. I can recommend the Eudemon Purelight.

  arisyap 10:53 07 Aug 2010

you can try this comparison shopping site for home lighting. You can choose different light bulbs from several online stores click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017