Synchronise email fonts to Word default

SKODANUT 18:08 18 May 2009

I changed Word's default font to size 12 some time ago (PCA Helproom advice) but recently my email printouts are larger,(point size 14?) even though the email screen still shows size 12.
I can't recall doing anything silly - please help.

Marko797 09:43 19 May 2009

not sure what you changing default font in Word has got to do with your email print outs?? Email print outs are not conencted with Word, as these are usually sent from other people to you. Plus any email which you compose has it's own default font setting, which naturally u can alter to suit.
I'd re-check your settings in email which you compose, but you can't set the font for incoming email, although you can of course edit and format it to your liking, i.e.10 or 12 or whatever font.

SKODANUT 12:20 19 May 2009

Thanks Marko- I should have made clear that my outgoing emails are the problem. Setting the font to 12 every time is not a problem ( I don't send a lot) but on starting a second line or paragraph the scaling jumps to 10. I would just like to lock the font to 12 if possible. Probably a solution somewhere - I'm definitely an Abs.Beginner!!. Skodanut.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?