Symantec Helpline address needed please

Furkin 09:37 23 Feb 2006

Hi, i am having a problem with my 2005 Norton I.S. I am trying to get help from Symantec,,,, I know this sounds stooped, but i can’t seem to find a link to product help (I can find links to other stuff – especially how to buy products !!!) The problem might be effecting some of my B.Band also, so i need to get it sorted a,s,a,p.
Does anyone know a quick link for U.K users please ?
Thanks
TranswesT

SANTOS7 09:56 23 Feb 2006

click here
click here

Not sure if the links will be any good, but why not post your problem here first rather then pay for phone calls.....

anchor 09:57 23 Feb 2006

I don`t know if this will help,

click here

Furkin 10:16 23 Feb 2006

SANTOS7: thanks mate. I put a post yesterday (Norton I.S Problem ???) but people must be a bit busy at the moment.
I can't access My E-Bay whilst this problem exists - so need to get it sorted as I am both buying & selling at the moment.
ANCHOR: another thanks. I have been on this page dozens of times (as well as the European one) This is where I can't find a suitable link. also: Sometimes when I click a link, I get "the page cannot be displayed" !

thanks for reading
TranswesT

SANTOS7 10:19 23 Feb 2006

Sounds like firewall prob maybe needs to be configured to allow the site you are trying to access..

Furkin 12:36 23 Feb 2006

I have turned off both Windows & Norton Firewalls.
I am noticing that whilst I can get on to the Home page of many sites, I can't get any links within the sites to work ! They come up with "the page cannot be displayed"
I'm in the middle of a dozen things,,, that I can't get access to !
Any more ideas please ?
thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Interview: Camille Walala on her giant 3D installation inspired by childhood funfair visits

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Où regarder le British Open 2017 ?