Support for a philips pss110 mp3 player

TomG 14:51 26 Dec 2006

Hi

anyone know how i can contact philips technical support for the above player? I've been to their website but got lost in the maze. The problem i'm having is that I can download tracks to the device but they don't appear in the playlist.

I've tried using media player 11 and the supplied musicmatch jukebox (including the latest version - this just crashes with a message to contact support. I can view the device via my pc (as an external drive) and all the tracks are there but when you try to play music on the device you just get the option of the 3 that was origanally loaded on it at purchase.

SLAYER 17:39 26 Dec 2006
  GEEKSTA 21:14 26 Dec 2006

have you tried just simply clicking and dragging the song into your removable drive(mp3)
without using and media player?

TomG 09:35 27 Dec 2006

Thanks chaps - geeksta - yes did try that, anyway have got a message off to philips and will see what happens.

Thanks again

TomG 14:12 28 Dec 2006

Seemed to have found out why tracks synced via windows media player couldn't be played - different formats, I tried converting them into mp3 format but that made no difference. So I downloaded yahoo's player and transferred the files using that and all is well. Still cannot use philips jukebox, still no error message (other than the one in my original post), so await a reply from their tech support, so when/if I get a reply i'll post it.

Thanks

TomG 20:12 06 Jan 2007

Phillips were not much help - uninstall/reinstall. Seems to work ok with the yahoo player just watch out which device you send the tracks too - in yahoo it shows up as the player AND as a flash drive. If you send the tracks to the flash player they won't go into the correct folder and you won't be able to play them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?