SUPANET ?! Again

Furkin 10:03 06 Sep 2008

I’ve been having a problem with Supanet Dial-Up for about 3 weeks now. At first I couldn’t Send e-mails,,,, now I can’t receive them either.
On their Home Page they say that they have a problem with ‘Narrowband’ and are looking into it,,,,,, but after over a week, I would have thought that they would have come up with something to keep us going ?!
I have about 8 addresses with them (which I use via O.E through my BT B.Band).
Obviously they don’t reply to requests for help or advice.

I’m a bit worried because this is just how V21 went before just dropping us all like a brick !

Sea Urchin 15:11 06 Sep 2008

I'm slightly confused - you say you are using Dial-up via your BT broadband connection.

woodchip 15:34 06 Sep 2008

He as a Dial-Up connection that uses Supanet as a Dial-Up ISP this gives him Mail Services, Nothing to do with him using Brodband to get is mail. He can still pick it up from a Dial-Up server

Furkin 15:51 06 Sep 2008

I use my Supanet stuff via my BBand, cos it dosn't cost to send/receive mails ('Dial up' rates). Of course I pay the same for my for my BT B.B,,,, whether I route Dial-up / O.Express through it or not.

Any ideas about Supanet guys ?

woodchip 15:54 06 Sep 2008

It may be that you have been using the Free way to download your mail rather than Dial-Up I had one like that. It said you had to use the Dial-Up service

woodchip 15:55 06 Sep 2008

Try getting your mail with Dial-Up

woodchip 15:56 06 Sep 2008

Try getting your mail with Dial-Up. it only costs pence

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?