supanet

only me 13:51 22 Oct 2003

hi guys
i have had this problem before, i have a times comp, and had to go to factory start, but get annoying supanet icon come up, a while back someone on pcadvisor got in touch with times, who told him how to get rid of it, i have gone to msconfig, but cant remember which programe it was, it is not "SUPANET"? if the guy who is still on line maybe he could help me.

Nipsen 2 14:50 22 Oct 2003

Hi only me,

try doing a search for supanet (on this site), I think you will find the answer there.
Good luck Nipsen.

rev.bem 14:53 22 Oct 2003
  only me 09:45 24 Oct 2003

Hi rev.bem
went to run/msconfig/clicked start up box ,couldn't find anything about netline user, or the other info, could it be as i am on broadband i will leave question open maybe someone else will come up with answer

Cesar 10:51 24 Oct 2003

Have you checked the registry? I had the same trouble with another ISP and it was only after deleting the file from the registry that I got rid of it.

rev.bem 11:00 24 Oct 2003

I've re-read the posting that i originally got the info from and it would appear that STATUS is what you should be looking for in msconfig under startup.

only me 10:02 25 Oct 2003

rev.bem
thank you i went to msconfig and tried that it seems to have worked

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?