Subscription Problems

welshguru 17:07 23 Jul 2007

I need some advice! As an existing Tiscali phone customer, with my broadband from tesco, on the 26th of June I phoned Tiscali to subscribe to their 8mb broadband and telephone bundle for £19.95. I was assured by the women in sales that for £30 they would take care of all the details. I had a letter from BT notifying me of the move to Tiscali on July 11th. and a letter from Tiscali that I was about to be a telephone customer on that date. I have recieved no confirmation of a broad band service. I have made many phone calls both to sales and customer service to no avail. I am not registered for broad band on my telephone line, and it seems they have failed to provide this service. Every time I contact them they come up with a different story. I am frustrated and don't know what to do. I am concern too that they have my bank account details, and I do not know what they are going to charge me for my phone use.
Has anyone any suggestions?

spuds 17:32 23 Jul 2007

Not sure whether these two telephone numbers are still active for higher level complaints- 01483 363490 and/or 0207 0872000. Try them and see if they help resolve the problem.

Tiscali changed and standardised the way they made bank and credit card payment collections. I would suggest that you contact the bank and ask how the payment collection as been set-up. My Tiscali payment are normally collected at the beginning of the month.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The pulp art of 80s computer game magazine covers

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?