stretching a page in internet explorer 6

tricia321 17:15 04 Jan 2007

I have tried planning a kitchen on a well known website and looking at the new interactive high street store catalogue online but the page wont stretch down to the turn page part nor on the design kitchen page where it says click here to go to the next page.
I have tried cascading the pages vertically and horizontaly and then stretching them but they just wont go to the bottom of the page, how can I do this? any help appreciated.I downloaded IE7 but was unhappy with it so went back to IE6 Thanks Tricia

Technotiger 17:47 04 Jan 2007

Hi, what website are your trying to stretch?

tricia321 17:56 04 Jan 2007

I didnt think I could say but its the new interactive argos brochure and the MFI kitchen design page.

Technotiger 17:59 04 Jan 2007

Yes, you can say - this is not about advertising, it's about using the computer. I want to try the same as you are trying, so that I can see what the problem might be. Perhaps!

tricia321 18:05 04 Jan 2007

ok thanks will wait your response, its also the B & Q kitchen design as well, tricia

Technotiger 18:09 04 Jan 2007

I have been trying to find it, but there are so many, can you post the URL of the site you are looking at (that is the click here etc bit in the Address bar). If you type it in here it should then show as a blue click here link, when you click on Post Response, which I could then click on.

Technotiger 18:43 04 Jan 2007

I found the B&Q site which I think is the same one you are referring to, I even registered and signed in, but after just a couple of minutes it refused to go any further, saying (quite incorrectly) that I had been inactive for over 30 minutes - total rubbish I'm afraid. So I don't think you will be able to post the address as I asked. The short time I was on the site everything displayed correctly for me.

Sorry, but it does not look as if I will be able to help you in this instance.

Technotiger 18:47 04 Jan 2007

This is the site I was referring to - is it the same site you were trying to use?

click here

Woolwell 18:50 04 Jan 2007

I may be missing something here. Are you saying you cannot scroll down or use the side bars to see the bottom of the page?

What happens if you press the page down key on the keyboard?

Technotiger 18:55 04 Jan 2007

Hi, still not sure exactly which site tricia321 is referring to, my link above is just a guess. But I think it may have something to do with viewing in PDF or HTML. Still only guessing though at this stage.

Fellsider 19:16 04 Jan 2007

If it's only the 'next page' button that you cannot reach just press the enter key it usually works.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?