Steam invalid key code and file

iConnorrr 13:22 25 Jan 2014

When I try to play Arma 2 and any mods for it, for example, the dayZ mod, in the bottom left hand corner I get a pop up and the servers kick me from most games because of this.

'This steam game requires a special product key, shown below. When the game asks for it, type it in as shown here.'

It then gives me a product code for Arma 2: Operation arrowhead and a product code for Arma 2: The army of the czech republic. The game never asks for these codes so I went onto my steam account onto 'games' in the top left and then 'Activate a product on steam' once entering the codes it tells me both are invalid. I have tried re-installing these games and verifying the game files and it says that one is invalid. How do I fix this problem, am I entering them in the wrong place or do I need a new product key code?

rdave13 13:45 25 Jan 2014

I'd create an account on Steam support site for your problem, click here. Better help there I suspect. Let us know if you get it sorted, thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires