steam account hl2 and condition zero

pookie 13:10 01 Mar 2005

hi

I have a steam account for hl2 and cs source (both offline single player). I also play condition zero offline as single player against bots.

in steam under 'play games' it doesn't list condition zero as an option for me to update - ie latest patches. i don't want to risk doing anything silly to ruin my steam account as i believe that they are hard to put right if anything goes wrong or if it's believed you're trying too use someone elses account.

do you know how i can safely add condition zero to my current hl2/cs source steam account so i can get latest updates and still play it offline?

many thanks

P

Rigga 13:31 01 Mar 2005

From the main steam page, choose browse games, then choose, "Register a Product I already Own".

This will then ask you for the CD-Key of the product. Once the game is registered it should appear in your steam games list, and get all the relevant updates etc.

HTH. R.

pookie 09:09 02 Mar 2005

many thanks - you were spot on. only problem is that is shows i'm only 46% complete ie 54% to download and on a 56k dail up there's no way. i'll download if i ever get broadband.

cheers

P

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?