Star Trek Question - Radio 5 on Sat AM at 1 am?

originalmiscellany 00:16 13 Feb 2005

There was a phone in all about blogging and they mentioned a star treck character who has a blog and it's really interesting! However I can't remember who it was/is, and obviously I didn't have the enthusiasm to wake myself up out of my slumber to write the name down.

This is a fantastic example of how ICT has affected personal communications (for my GCSE ICT group)...

I am also handicapped by the fact that I don't know anything about Star Trek having never seen a single episode.

Many thanks
Jonty

VoG II 00:24 13 Feb 2005

You haven't lived "sir" if you haven't seen StarTrek click here

CurlyWurly will have a fit if he sees this thread!

end 00:33 13 Feb 2005

I too am a star trek addict; however, I confess I have never heard of this "blogg", which is rather embarrasing:)

I"ll find myself listening for it now:)
and maybe Curly can answer it:)

bvw in bristol 00:41 13 Feb 2005
  originalmiscellany 00:47 13 Feb 2005

Thanks very much. I might even watch an episode and follow VOG's link to kill some time when I fancy a night cap.

That's the one, and cheers

THE TERMINATOR 01:49 13 Feb 2005

Grab yourself a bit of culture before it is too late. There were 79 episodes of The Original Series, and seven seasons of TNG and you can get them all on DVD....TT

powerless 04:04 13 Feb 2005

But Powerless brings sad news:

Star Trek: Enterprise has been cancelled.

But the first season is out on DVD in May and Scott Bakula can hopefully get back into the swing of things as Dr Sam Beckett in Quantum Leap.

GRFT 06:35 13 Feb 2005

Glad to hear Enterprise has been cancelled. Right from the opening credits this series was a dog.

end 06:53 13 Feb 2005

some of us are avid star trek fans:)

GRFT 06:31 14 Feb 2005

So am I!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017