A Squared help

Hugo15 22:10 25 Nov 2007

Just downloaded A Squared but I can't get the updates to work. Keep getting the message "Could not connect to the update server. Please check your internet connection or proxy setting".

Internet connection is fine as I'm on here. Switched off my firewall and tried to connect with no firewall but still nothing. Suspect it is the proxy settings, but this is where I get stuck. What do I need to put in the proxy settings?

birdface 22:22 25 Nov 2007

Maybe the server is busy,It sometimes does that with me.If you are on version 3.0.0.62 That is the latest version.

birdface 22:28 25 Nov 2007

My proxy settings are empty.Have you tried clicking up-dater settings.just under up-date.Or press scan now and do a quick scan only takes 2 minutes so you can do something else while you are waiting.

Hugo15 22:30 25 Nov 2007

OK, will try tomorrow.

Hugo15 22:37 25 Nov 2007

Posts crossed. I have checked the updater settings, all ticked except for beta versions. I also did a quick scan and all it found was 2 low risk tracking cookies.

birdface 23:06 25 Nov 2007

If you tried to up-date after running the scan and nothing up-dated.I would try again when it is less busy.

p;3 14:06 28 Nov 2007

from the date of your posting this request there have been several updates, all of which you should have managed to retrieve?

EKY1 14:40 28 Nov 2007

Hi Hugo15, If I was you I would uninstall the program and install it again and see what happens I have the program and have had no problems with it, I also have Spyware Doctor which is a much better program but you have to buy it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?