Spywaredoctor4 free download

mitsme 09:55 27 Jan 2007

Hi, have just got this piesce or software from magazine that shall remain nameless. It stated that it was the full programme, albeit the previous ver i.e. Ver 4. I have used it a and it seems to be just a trial version.
Tried to contact the Mag in Q through it's forums & as I have not a clue as to what my N.O.K or my inside leg measurements are, apparently that's what is required to access their forums!?! I a m none the wiser as to how to get this to run as the full version as stated in the magazine.

Any help greatly appreciated.

skidzy 10:02 27 Jan 2007

Its probably saying you do have the full version,but like you say on a trial basis only.So in effect,full version for 30 days etc...
Spydoctor does have many good reports,but with the freeware availible there is no need to pay for any of these programs.

cocteau48 10:34 27 Jan 2007

One of the most used and abused phrases on the web and especially on software sites,must be the phrase:"FREE DOWNLOAD"
Yes the download itself is free but that does not necessarily imply that what you have downloaded is free to use or,as skidzy says,it may only be a trial or limited facility version.
And some cover mounted CD's are equally guilty of gently pulling the wool over your eyes with the same jargon.

baldtaco 10:49 27 Jan 2007

As I understand it the genuinely free offering from the Spyware Doctor people is the new freebie I posted on - click here

Stuartli 10:51 27 Jan 2007

You got it in one...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?